Is reporting many cases of COVID-19 in Iran due to strength or weakness of Iran’s health system?
Abstracts Abstracts Abstracts Abstracts
2. Boldog P, Tekeli T, Vizi Z, Dénes A, Bartha FA, Röst G. Risk assessment of novel coronavirus COVID-19 outbreaks outside China. J Clin Med 2020; 9: E571.
3. Read JM, Bridgen JR, Cummings DA, Ho A, Jewell CP. Novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV: early estimation of epidemiological parameters and epidemic predictions. medRxiv 2020; 1-11.
4. National Committee on COVID-19 Epidemiology, Daily Situation Report on Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Iran. Arch Acad Emerg Med 2020;8:e32.
5. National Committee on COVID-19 Epidemiology, Daily Situation Report on Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) in Iran. Arch Acad Emerg Med 2020; 8:e36.
6. Malekafzali H. Primary health case in Islamic Republic of Iran. J Sch Public Health Inst Public Health Res 2014; 12: 1-10.
7. Moradi G, Asadi H, Gouya M-M, Mahmood Naba M, Norouzinejad A, Karimi M, et al. The communicable diseases surveillance system in Iran: challenges and opportunities. Arch Iran Med 2019; 22:361-368.
8. Doshmangir L, Bazyar M, Majdzadeh R, Takian A. So near, so far: four decades of health policy reforms in Iran, achievements and challenges. Arch Iran Med 2019;22: 592-605.
9. Piroozi B, Alinia C, Moradi G, Safari H, Hemmati P, Seroush M, et al. Incidence, mortality, and burden of severe acute respiratory infection in Iran in 2015. Iran J Public Health 2019; 48(Supple 1):62-68.
10. Fisher D, Heymann D. Q&A: The novel coronavirus outbreak causing COVID-19. BMC Medicine 2020; 18: 57.
11. WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean, Daily report on COVID-19 in the Eastern Mediterranean Region, 26 March 2020.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.